To ensure our swimmers have the best experience possible and can focus at practice, we have policies for our practices. Helpful information can be found here.
- Be on time
- Preferably 10 minutes early. Practice BEGINS promptly at the start time.
- Anyone needing to leave early needs a note/communication from parent
- Practice is held rain or shine
- Cancellation may happen if there is a thunderstorm
- If it's too cold, we may do alternate activities like dryland exercises
- Practice group assignment is at coaches' discretion
- Swimmers will attend practice that best fits their abilities and maturity
- Any requests to change practice group must be approved by coaches
- Parents may observe practice, but not interfere
- Please do not shout instructions to your child, come up to them during practice, or try to discipline them, which can undermine coaches' authority
- If you need to pull your child or talk to them for some reason, please approach the coach first.
- Please keep younger siblings away from the pool deck
- Playground area is OFF LIMITS to swimmers during practices and meets
- Young children must be supervised if using playground
- Our coaches are not responsible for watching children on the playground
- If you need to talk to a coach, please chat before or after practice, or leave us a note/send email
Simple formatted text