Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Meet & Event Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet. You only need to sign up for Invitationals. ALL swimmers are entered in dual meets and championship meets unless an absence is communicated.
This year, we are still using Sign Up Genius documents. Links will be posted in each meet's info.
To submit an absence for required meets (dual meets, Divisionals, All Leagues):
- More than 24 hours before meet, go to the specific meet on the schedule and choose the option for not attending. As a courtesy, please include a brief note to keep the coaches in the loop of where your swimmer will be.
- Within 24 hours of meet, contact coaches directly
To declare attendance and/or select meet entries for invitationals:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- If an athlete wishes to select events, select the appropriate events from the list shown. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.