Meet Job Descriptions
General Meet Info & Terms
In 2018 Conestoga Sharks will be hosting three home meets. During those home meets concessions are provided, which the majority of the items are donated by swim families. We are requiring that each family donate at least 1 item to the concession stand per meet. If you choose to opt out...we have an opt out $11.00/meet donation option also. Or you can opt out of all 3 home meets by paying opt out donation of $30.
These opt out donations have to be made by check to Conestoga Swim Team by Monday June 18th. Checks are to be placed into Treasurer File in File box...this will be on the picnic table at practices. If you are only opting out of one meet- please make sure the date of that meet is written on your check.
Thank you for all you do as a Parent Team to help our kids' team have a great season!!
At the end of our home meets, we will review what has been donated and by whom, and if families do not donate the requested items, a fee of $50.00 will be assessed to that swim family. If you are unable to attend a home meet, we ask that you still contribute and item or $11.00. If you have a situation that prohibits you from being able ot participate, please contact Gail Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any useable leftover donations will be used for the team picnic. Thank you for all of your support this season!
Concession Donation Guidelines/Suggestions:
1. Fruit Donations- Fresh fruit only. Either cut up or as fruit
salad. It should fill a quart size zip lock baggie or 12 oz. cup/bowl.
It should be covered and in plastic bowls or cups as they will be
placed in ice and paper will tend to fall apart as it becomes wet.
2. Pasta Salad-Please do not use mayonnaise based recipes because of the heat. It should be put in 12 oz plastic bowls or cups and be well covered.
3. Baked Goods-Homemade is best. (Brownies, cookies, cupcakes, finger-jello, etc)
4. Taco Meat-Please drain hamburger before adding mix to reduce grease. Please use Ortega seasoning mix only for those who may have wheat allergies.
5. Veggies and Dip-Veggies should fill a quart size zip lock baggie. (carrots, celery, broccoli, cucumbers, etc). Use variety, they will sell better. Ranch dressing can be bought by the bottle, we will provide cups for dipping.
6. Candy-Please place bulk candy in zip lock baggies to make individual servings. No chocolate as it will melt in the heat.
7. Soda-Please stick to these brands: Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, Mt. Dew, Diet Mt. Dew, Sunkist or Crush Orange, Mug Root Beer or Diet Mug.